ENSI promotes specific objectives:
- Promoting the exchange of best practices among social workers in the field of non-formal language training of immigrant children.
- Promoting the recognition of non-formal and informal learning in the adult education field.
- Enhancing the international dimension of activities in the adult education field.
- Enhancing the role of parents and educators in no formal sector and organizations such as support structures for social inclusion of children and teenagers with special educational needs.
The planned activities are:
- No. 2 short-term joint staff training event. The recipients are educators of non-formal organizations
- No. 2 local education recreational activities where experiencing the model developed during the transnational non-formal education
- No. 5 transnational partner meetings.